7" x 7" wood block frames that hold a 4x6 photo

These frames can be custom painted and made to order. You can also choose which ribbon/style you prefer, too. The frames pictured on this site are examples of the ones I have made.

The cost is $15 each.

If you'd like it gift wrapped, then they will be $17.

If needed, I can ship using a Flat-Rate box from USPS....price will range will vary, depending on how many frames are shipped.

Please feel free to contact me @ shannonharmon@hotmail.com

Monday, August 29, 2011

Where did summer go?

Wow! Summer went by so fast! And football season is here! I am working on some new frame ideas and have some exciting news......so mark your calendar for:


OPEN HOUSE
Sunday, Nov. 6th!
Time t.b.d.


I plan to have Christmas frames and more new ones (on top of the original frame designs)....so please mark you calendar! I will have examples on hand, but you will need to order what you would like and I will get them to you in plenty of time for Christmas!


Thanks for stopping by!
Roll Tide!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment